STEP 1 – Unboxing
Open the Motion Box.
Attach the roller blind to the box as shown in the picture above.
STEP 2 – Activate the blind
Connect the xtorm power bank to the motor with the micro usb cable.
Press the ‘power’ button on the xtorm power bank to activate and charge the blind. The blind can be programmed during charging.
STEP 3 – Program the blind
Program the end positions of the blind using a remote control.
Follow the programming instructions in the manual or how-to movie of the CM-03 motor.
STEP 4 - Pair the remotes
Pair all remote controls to the blind.
Follow the instructions in the manuals of the remote controls: hand remotes CM-11, CM-12, CM-13, wall remotes CM-15, CM-16, table remote CM-17 and pull remote CM-18.
STEP 5 - Configure app control
Configuration of the Motion Blinds app with the roller blind requires a wired internet network.
- Download the Motion Blinds app on your mobile device from the App Store or Play Store.
- Open the Motion Blinds app on your mobile device and create an account in the app.
- Connect the Wi-Fi Bridge CM-20 to the xtorm power bank using the micro usb cable
- Connect the tp-link router to the xtorm power bank using the mini usb cable
- Connect the tp-link router to a wired internet network using the internet cable of the network
- Press the ‘power’ button on the xtorm power bank to activate your Motion Box network
- Open the Wi-Fi settings of your mobile device. Login to the Wi-Fi network that automatically has been created by the tp-link router with the password displayed on the tp-link router.
- Open the Motion Blinds app on your mobile device.
- Follow the steps in the Wi-Fi Bridge CM-20 manual to connect the Wi-Fi Bridge to the network created by the tp-link router.
- Follow the steps in the Wi-Fi Bridge CM-20 manual to pair the roller blind to the Wi-Fi Bridge.
The roller blind can be operated through the Motion App now. Program scenes and set timers through the Motion Blinds app.
If you have any questions about this setup, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.